Accepted scientific articles
- Sebastian Kurowski and Fabina Dietrich: Response and Cultural Biases in Information Security Policy Compliance Research
- Steffen Schwalm: A service for the preservation of evidence and data – a key for a trustworthy & sustainable electronic business
- Pritam Dash, Christof Rabensteiner, Felix Hoerandner and Simon Roth: Towards Privacy-Preserving and User-Centric Identity Management as a Service
- Georg Wagner, Olamide Omolola and Stefan More: Harmonizing Delegation Data Formats
- Moritz Horsch, Johannes Braun and Johannes Buchmann: Password Assistance
- Sven Wagner, Sebastian Kurowski, Uwe Laufs and Heiko Roßnagel: A Mechanism for Discovery and Verification of Trust Scheme Memberships: The Lightest Reference Architecture
- Lothar Fritsch and Nurul Momen: Derived Partial Identities Generated from App Permissions
- Lothar Fritsch: Privacy dark patters in identity management
- Tobias Wich, Detlef Hühnlein and Daniel Nemmert: Towards secure and standard-compliant implementations of the PSD2 Directive
- Ilirjana Ajazaj and Sebastian Kurowski: An explorative approach on the impact of external and organizational events on information security
- Daniel Träder, Alexander Zeier and Andreas Heinemann: Design and Implementation Aspects of Mobile Derived Identities
- Jens-Matthias Bohli, Aljoscha Dietrich, Ronald Petrlic and Christoph Sorge: Payment Tokens for the IoT
- Matthias Winterstetter and Sebastian Kurowski: A meta-heuristic for access control test data creation in access control model testing
- Nicolas Fähnrich and Michael Kubach: Open ecosystem platforms for assistants and IoT-devices: a look into corporate practive
- Andrea Horch, Uwe Laufs and Rachelle Sellung: A Semantic Data Model for the Development of Secure and Valuable Software
- Uwe Laufs and Heiko Roßnagel: Towards a Smart Assistant for Enterprise Availability Management
A detailed program will follow in August.
- Registration, all sessions and coffee breaks are placed in building 21. Please come to the 3rd floor for registration!
- Lunch will be served at the “Solsta Inn” cafeteria in building 1, room 1B243 (next to the library building) – there you’ll see the cafeteria!